- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE or ME, Windows NT or 2000,Windows XP, Windows XP (SP1 or SP2)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher Netscape 4.71 or higher (or any other web browser)
- 128 MB RAM or more
- 3 Mb Hard Disk space
4. Is it safe to purchase ID Image Protector over the Internet ?
Yes. It is perfectly safe and secure to purchase ID Image Protector online with our Secure-On-line-Order-Process. You can simply, safely and securely make your Secure-On-line-Order here.
The whole ordering process is SSL-encoded and therefore will be secure against unauthorized accesses. You can pay by cash payment, transfer, check or credit card. Should you prefer to order off-line, you can use the fax order form at the end of the order site.
5. Do you provide free technical support for the product?
Yes, we provide free technical support to our users and we will respond all technical support email in maximum 48 hours. We provide the support to our users using the Online Support Forms or also in the Support Forum Community.
6. How long will it take to get my registration code after I place the order?
Once your order is accepted, your registration code will be sent to you immediately. Please allow up to 1 hour for email delivery. Please note that a delay could mean that the e-mail address given in the order form is invalid, due to misspelling, etc.
7. What do I have to do to protect a file under an image?
To protect a file using ID Image Protector, go to the main window on the program and press the "load Image" button. Select the image you want to use to hide you prive file under, and press "Open. then prss the "Add document" button and select the file you want to encrypt. then enter a password in the "Encrypt Key" box and press "Encrypt.
8. How can I decrypt a file I have protected with ID Image Protector?
To decrypt a file go to the main menu of the program and press the "Load Image" button in the right side of the window. Select the image you have encrypted the file under, and press Open. Then enter the password in the "Decrypt key" box and press "Decrypt".